NV State License #: 0079936 CA State License #: 114301
11944 Valerio Street, North Hollywood CA 91605 818-255-1600


Proper installation is critical for any fuel-burning appliance in your home as there are a myriad of installation mistakes that can cause numerous health hazards. To take full advantage of a unit’s energy-saving capabilities, it needs to be accurately sized and picked to fit your needs.

At Darrow, we make sure that the installation is precise, 100% safe, and as convenient as possible, including a service platform that provides easy access to the furnace and panels. We’ll help you choose a furnace that is appropriate for your home, depending on location, temperature, and filtration requirements. Our reliable equipment also meets smog standards and complies with Air Quality Management District regulations (AQMD).

Furnaces can be dangerous and require meticulous hands-on expertise. Along with installation, we offer preventative maintenance plans that are essential to ensure that your system retains safe and smooth operation.

 Contact us today to learn more about what upgrades would make sense for your home!


Benefits Of An Upgraded Heating System

If you live in a warmer climate, you may rarely think about your heater. What many people don’t realize is that even when you aren’t actively heating your home, you’re still utilizing the furnace. As the heart of your heating and air conditioning system, the furnace is used year-round. Warm or cold, it provides all the air in your home and participates in indoor air quality.

New systems impart copious benefits, including:

  • Variable speeds.
  • Even temperatures.
  • Quiet operation.
  • Superior energy efficiency.

Though incentives depend on where you live and the time of the year, there is always something available. High-efficiency furnaces often have rebates that are worth looking into.


What Is AFUE And Why Is It Important?

AFUE stands for annual fuel utilization efficiency and represents how efficiently a furnace uses fuel. Think of it as the equivalent of a SEER rating for air conditioners. The higher the AFUE rating a furnace has, the more efficient it is. In other words, you’ll get more heat out of each unit of fuel.

The numerical value of an AFUE rating is directly equal to its energy efficiency. A unit with an AFUE rating of 90 converts 90% of consumed fuel into heat. What happens to the remaining 10%? Unfortunately, it becomes lost through exhaust during the heating process due to air leaks, inefficient burners, or outdated designs.

As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling systems. Understanding and utilizing various energy-saving features can drastically cut down on energy costs. For instance, you can save up to hundreds of dollars a year with the most efficient Lennox models, which are up to 98.7% efficient.

darrow logo

Have a question or need an estimate?

Call us today or request a call back to discuss your industrial or residential project with one of our experts technicians.

CA State License #: 114301 NV State License #: 0079936

Contact Info:

Contact Info:

11944 Valerio Street
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Contact us today for
your free job estimate